Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) provides a fundamental education in business and management principles allowing students to specialize in one of multiple concentration areas, including business economics, administration, finance, human resources, or accounting. The programme enables graduates to explore various real-life opportunities that help them later in managing companies. It also develops sound professionals with entrepreneurship skills who can run business ventures in a contemporary or international context. So, it is a preparation for a lot more than a career in business and has national importance.
Key Learning Outcomes
● Assimilate conceptual knowledge of business, management, and administration to develop managerial capabilities and problem-solving skills
● Gain executive competence and leadership skills to ensure smooth business functioning in varied organizational settings
● Foster the ability of critical thinking to perform better across various areas of specialization in the management field
● Understand multicultural business environments, protocols, ethics, and management practices required within the global context to function effectively
● Synthesize information from functional areas and apply business theory to handle practical decision-making situations and generate outcomes
BBA best suits graduates who wish to pursue careers in various management and administrative roles in different fields anywhere in the world. Employers are always in need of business graduates for a broad range of vital placements like Operations Managers, Sales Managers, Account Officers, and HR Managers.
Apart from a fundamental education in business and management principles, students can specialize in any concentration area such as business, finance, computer information systems, or accounting. Further, practical management training prepares students to work successfully within organizations.
Students pursue business education and learn skills helping them to assume diverse management and administrative roles. Employers invariably seek qualified and smart business administration graduates for managing their businesses.
Careers by Area
● Banking, Finance & Insurance – Entry-level positions in banks, finance, and insurance companies
● Corporations & Factories – Marketing, finance, operations & human resources managers
● Entrepreneurship – Self-entrepreneurship with the acquired enthusiasm and learning
● Government, NGOs & INGOs – Administrative positions in various capacities in different organizations
● Stock Market – Brokers, investors, or portfolio managers
● Sales & Marketing – Advertisement or sales managers & management trainees
● Hospitality & Tourism – Staff or managers in airlines, hotel, or travel agencies
● Human Resources – Jobs related to hiring, placements, and performance evaluation & appraisals