All the students of BBA 3rd, 5th and 7th Semesters are informed that the “Online First Terminal Examination” is going to be held from 2078/03/25 as per the following schedule:-
Time: 12:30 to 02:00 P.M
|Date||Day||BBA III||BBA V||BBA VII (Finance)||BBA VII (Marketing)|
|2078-03-25||Friday||ACC 201: Financial Accounting||FIN 202: Basic Financial Management||BNK 203: Working Capital Management||MKM 203: Fundamentals of Selling|
|2078-03-26||Saturday||STT 201: Business Statistics||MGT 206: International Business||BNK 201: Financial Institution & Markets||MKM 201: Consumer Behavior|
|2078-03-27||Sunday||MGT 203: Business Communication||SOC 201: Sociology for Business||MGT 209: Business Ethics & Social Responsibility||MGT 209: Business Ethics & Social Responsibility|
|2078-03-28||Monday||FIN 201: Business Finance||ACC 203: Corporate Taxation in Nepal||BNK 204: Investment Analysis||MKM 204: Services Marketing|
|2078-03-29||Tuesday||ITC 203: Management Information System||MGT 205: Operations Management||—||—|
- The online exam will be conducted on MS Team online platform and the link of the question paper will be provided by the respective subject teacher at the time of exam.
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. Upon completion of the exam session, additional 30 minutes will be provided to upload the scanned copy or images of the answer sheets. Delayed submission of the answer sheets will not be accepted.
- The full marks for each subject are 30.
- Answer sheets should be submitted using your official email ID provide by the college.
- Arrange necessary stationaries before the exam starts.
- Identify appropriate distraction-free location to seat for the exam before joining the exam.
- Leave ample margins (one inch in all sides) in the answer sheets. Write your Name and College ID at the top of each page of the answer sheet.
- Only the hand-written answer sheets by the concerned student will be accepted. Answer written by others, typed or copied from a book, carbon copied etc., will not be accepted.
- It is mandatory to attend all the exams as it is a part of internal evaluation.
- We request you to clear your outstanding dues as far as possible.
- Asar 22 to 24 is granted as exam preparation leave.
- The result of this examination will be published on Shrawan 15, 2078. (Friday)
- For any support consult with the coordinator and admin staff. ([email protected]).
BBA (Program Coordinator)