Established in 1995, KIST is now a top +2 college in Nepal that offers high standard NEB + 2 Science & Management courses, a range of top quality Bachelor’s degrees – BBA, BIM, BIT, BBS & BSc Microbiology – followed by excellent Master’s degrees – MBS & MSc Microbiology.
News & Announcement
- View all
- View all
Why Study at KIST
- Opening New Frontiers
- An excellent institution with an innovative approach, we motivate students for their career objectives & life goals in today's globalized knowledge economy.
- Cutting-Edge infrastructure
- Well-situated in a serene and lush spot in central Kathmandu, KIST has purposeful academic buildings, ample amenities & a sizeable playground.
- Recognizing Your Accomplishments
- KIST scholarships foster academic excellence & exceptional personal performance giving you a distinct advantage in academics & future careers.
- Pursuing Academic Excellence
- Our dedicated faculty delivers excellent teaching-learning through latest methodologies including eLearning for you to gain top qualifications.
- Utilizing Study Opportunities
- Scholastic opportunities - tutorials, prep classes, academic counseling & personalized support - foster better learning and improve performance.
- More Than Just Studying
- Active engagement in what interests you promotes health & happiness leading to wider achievements valued by colleges & universities worldwide.
- Your Future – Education & Careers
- Our graduates get placements & scholarships in top institutions globally, and our alumni forever cherish the value of their educational sojourn at KIST.
- Learning with the Best
- Our outstanding student community gets great results & their performance keeps improving because of our qualitative education.
- Utilizing Our Resources
- Dynamic support services and first-rate facilities including transportation, cafeterias, accommodation & a digitized library help our students reach their full potential.
2021 Apr 29
DNA Barcoding - A Molecular Approach in Forensics and Conservation
DNA sequencing-based identification is becoming more common in routine laboratory work and species identification. The DNA based identification tools exploit diversity among DNA sequences to identi...